GUIDELINES FOR NEW ADMISSIONS 2020-2021
GUIDELINES AND CONTACT DETAILS
Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for your child. We at Swargarani School, Rajarajeshwari Nagar strive with the same goal in mind.
Admission to Swargarani school Rajarajeshwari Nagar is open to all children for Nursery & Lower Kindergarten irrespective of caste, creed, race, religion or gender.
- Nursery- 2.10 years to 3.10 years as on 1st June 2020.
- LKG - 3.10 years to 4.10 years as on 1st June 2020.
Parents can submit the application through online.
Just a click away for online admission
- Click the online application link given below the instructions.
- Registration has to be completed by mobile number and OTP.
- Parents can login to the online admission and fill the relevant columns provided by the school.
- Upload necessary documents like Birth Certificate,Passport size photo of the child.
- OCI (for the NRI students)
- After completion of the application form parents can pay for prospectus/application fee.
- School admin will receive the application along with phone number for scrutinizing.
- Admin will be sending message for the selected applicants regarding the interview date,eligibility of admission etc and parent will be receiving that on their registered mobile number.
- Parents receive this intimation as a text message for attending the interview.
- After the admission formalities are over,any fees paid in respect of him/her will not be refunded either partially or fully under any circumstances.
- Text books,Note books and Uniform are issued by the school.
- The reception will be open on all working days between 8 am to 3:00 pm. (The school will be closed on Saturday and Sunday)
We appreciate the interest of many of the parents seeking admission at Swargarani school Rajarajeshwarinagar. We would like to inform each parent that we have very limited seats available for admission to all the classes. We regret our inability to accommodate every applicant.
- We follow the policy of first come first serve.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces.
Admissions to Nursery & LKG are finalized based on the performance of the interview conducted for the parent and child.
Admission to all other classes will be intimated later according to the availability of the seats.
BEML LAYOUT, RAJARAJESWARI NAGAR
BANGALORE - 560098
PH: 080-28616115, 28616826