To the Ranian Parent:
Welcome to Swargarani..!
Here are a few guidelines that will help the smooth functioning of the school and set a cordial balance between you and us to help us take care of your most precious child.
1. Please communicate with us only through the Hand Book of the school (use blue/ black ink only). Kindly check and sign your wards hand book every day. Acknowledge all notes/ circulars by the Class Teacher / Subject Teacher / Principal promptly.
2. Leave notes must be recorded only in the space provided in the handbook and duly signed by you. No other letters shall be entertained.
3. Please inform the school office whenever there is a change in your address/ telephone number in writing through the handbook. (Use space provided)
4. Attendance: Your ward will not be permitted to leave the school premises before the school gets over. In case of emergencies permission is granted by the Principal on a written request. Students who are ill on working days must come to school ONLY if they can remain for the entire day. Students are expected to maintain 90 % attendance. Ensure that your ward attends school regularly. He/ she must complete all assignments on time and revise lessons daily. Encourage active participation of your ward in PE and other school activities.
5. Camera & Telephone: MOBILE PHONES, CAMERAS, IPODS, PEN DRIVES,CD'S,DVD'S OR ANY OTHER FANCY ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE SCHOOL CAMPUS. IF FOUND, IT WILL BE CONFISCATED AND SHALL BE RETURNED AT THE END OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR TO THE PARENT. In case of emergencies the parent may call the school office.
6. Traffic Rules & Safety: Kindly note that NO STUDENT is allowed to ride a two/ four wheeler. Cycles can be parked in the school parking area. Please follow the road map assigned at the back cover of this hand book to ease traffic movement.
7. Snacks/Lunch: Please send fresh food/ fruits in the snack or lunch box along with a napkin. Junk Food is unhealthy for children.
8. If you have any genuine grievance, please meet the Principal with prior appointment or communicate in writing to the school authorities clearly mentioning the name and class, section of your ward. Anonymous letters/ group representations will not be entertained.
9. Private Tuitions: The school management has appointed well qualified teachers for the all round development of your ward. Hence parents are strictly advised not to enroll their wards for private tuitions. Remedial measures shall be suggested by the Principal if needed.
10. Disciplinary Action: Malpractice in examinations, misconduct in school, repeated violations of rules will make a student liable to disciplinary action such as suspension or expulsion from the school. Strict Action will be taken against students who loiter around after school hours in SCHOOL UNIFORM.
11. Examinations and Promotions: The school follows the scheme of evaluating students on the basis of results of examinations and the work done during the year. Equal emphasis is given to continuous assessment and terminal examinations. Report Cards stating the students' progress will be issued after each exam and parents will be apprised of their ward's performance and progress during the scheduled Parent- Teacher Meeting. No re-exams will be conducted for the failed students/ absentees.
12. Parents are not allowed to meet the teachers/ enter the class rooms during class hours.