Uniform Details : BOYS: Striped half shirt and navy blue pants (Short Pants – Nursery to V, Full Pants – VI to X), navy blue socks with golden yellow stripes and black shoes. GIIRLS :Striped shirtand vavyblue pinafore (Nursery.-V ) navy blue trouser with striped half shirt and navy blue socks and blackshoes. Sweaters: Plain Navy blue sweaters only. Blazers: All students - VIII to X. Wednesday Uniform: Track Suits – I to X
Students at Swargarani play a phenomenal tune to the commands of their bandmaster. Well dressed in their band uniform they perform incredibly on all occasions to the tunes of school songs, prayers and the anthems. The entire audience is left enchanted at the end of their enthralling performance.
The school provides pick and drop services to students who opt for transport facility. The school has a fleet of buses plying in and around the area to facilitate students’ travel to school. The drivers and conductors of these buses ensure students come to school well in time and always aim at the safety of students.
Parent Teacher Meetings
Parents can meet the teachers on the third Friday of every month between 2.45 pm to 3.15 pm.
You may meet the Principal to enquire the progress of your child on any working day between 9.30 am to 10.30 am with prior appointment requested through this handbook.
Students appear for various scholarship exams conducted by various educational organizations. It motivates children to strengthen their knowledge in mental ability, logical reasoning, English and computer proficiency. The teachers actively participate in honing the talents of students.
Prizes and Awards
A little appreciation goes a long way to inspire and motivate everyone to do his or her best. The meritorious students from each grade from KG to PUC II are awarded for excellence in academics every year with Proficiency Prizes.
Our Patrons sponsor these awards that are distributed during annual day celebrations. Talents do not go unnoticed. “Kala Thilakam” and “Kala Pratibha” awards are given to two most talented students.
Through the year a number of academic competitions are held. “Sports Trophy” is given to the house that bags the maximum points in Sports. The “Talents Trophy” is given to the house that scores maximum points. Teachers’ efforts too do not go unrewarded. All teachers handling X and PUC II classes are awarded for their untiring efforts.
Instruction to Parents
To the Ranian Parent:
Welcome to Swargarani..!
Here are a few guidelines that will help the smooth functioning of the school and set a cordial balance between you and us to help us take care of your most precious child.
1. Please communicate with us only through the Hand Book of the school (use blue/ black ink only). Kindly check and sign your wards hand book every day. Acknowledge all notes/ circulars by the Class Teacher / Subject Teacher / Principal promptly.
2. Leave notes must be recorded only in the space provided in the handbook and duly signed by you. No other letters shall be entertained.
3. Please inform the school office whenever there is a change in your address/ telephone number in writing through the handbook. (Use space provided)
4. Attendance: Your ward will not be permitted to leave the school premises before the school gets over. In case of emergencies permission is granted by the Principal on a written request. Students who are ill on working days must come to school ONLY if they can remain for the entire day. Students are expected to maintain 90 % attendance. Ensure that your ward attends school regularly. He/ she must complete all assignments on time and revise lessons daily. Encourage active participation of your ward in PE and other school activities.
5. Camera & Telephone: MOBILE PHONES, CAMERAS, IPODS, PEN DRIVES,CD'S,DVD'S OR ANY OTHER FANCY ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE SCHOOL CAMPUS. IF FOUND, IT WILL BE CONFISCATED AND SHALL BE RETURNED AT THE END OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR TO THE PARENT. In case of emergencies the parent may call the school office.
6. Traffic Rules & Safety: Kindly note that NO STUDENT is allowed to ride a two/ four wheeler. Cycles can be parked in the school parking area. Please follow the road map assigned at the back cover of this hand book to ease traffic movement.
7. Snacks/Lunch: Please send fresh food/ fruits in the snack or lunch box along with a napkin. Junk Food is unhealthy for children.
8. If you have any genuine grievance, please meet the Principal with prior appointment or communicate in writing to the school authorities clearly mentioning the name and class, section of your ward. Anonymous letters/ group representations will not be entertained.
9. Private Tuitions: The school management has appointed well qualified teachers for the all round development of your ward. Hence parents are strictly advised not to enroll their wards for private tuitions. Remedial measures shall be suggested by the Principal if needed.
10. Disciplinary Action: Malpractice in examinations, misconduct in school, repeated violations of rules will make a student liable to disciplinary action such as suspension or expulsion from the school. Strict Action will be taken against students who loiter around after school hours in SCHOOL UNIFORM.
11. Examinations and Promotions: The school follows the scheme of evaluating students on the basis of results of examinations and the work done during the year. Equal emphasis is given to continuous assessment and terminal examinations. Report Cards stating the students' progress will be issued after each exam and parents will be apprised of their ward's performance and progress during the scheduled Parent- Teacher Meeting. No re-exams will be conducted for the failed students/ absentees.
12. Parents are not allowed to meet the teachers/ enter the class rooms during class hours.